Sunday, August 9, 2009

FF4 Burlesque: Angela "Lala" Lucero


I love doing what I do on stage.
It is my calling…..to be a professional tease………to flirt, be sassy & sensual and to captivate the attention of my audience. The self-expression I give while performing is something unique & genuine and it allows me to share the love I have for life with YOU. I have worked hard at my inner passion and I take it seriously. Even if it is the art of tease………
I am a professional and this is my job. 

I am an independent burlesque performer & pin-up model in Denver & the surrounding areas. I perform with local bands and other performers for an array of entertainment purposes – i.e. benefits, art & fashion shows, variety showcases, drag events etc. I continuously shoot with local & nationwide photographers for a variety of modeling & artistic purposes. I am also a member of the local performance troupe "Tranzcend" & a premier model for various websites.

http://www.myspace.com/lalaburlesque

No comments:

Post a Comment